architect, rimini, IT
A LIVELY ITALIAN, EXTREMELY PRECISE, TRAVELER ARCHITECT
Linda Meluzzi brings an year of experience to architecture and artistic exploration. She has the desire to create and the capacity to dream since an early age and in her student experience she started to aspire to something great for her future: she was still a student when she decided to go to the United States and work as an architect in New York City.
Linda attended the Alma Mater Studiorum University in Bologna where she graduated with 110/110 while working for Jonathan Kirschenfeld architect PC as a junior architect. Through that working experience she has gained the disciplinary and experiential knowledge in Public Housing, providing amenities through architecture the badly needed neighborhood.
Through on his early career and while in school, she has traveled the world from Brasil, Mexico, Jordan, Myanmar, and Europe to name a few, which has not only opened her eyes to life but has architecturally inclined her feelings: she really believes that the opportunity to go abroad is formative for every person both for personal ambitions and work experience; only in this way you can learn how to relate yourself with different people in a different place being all the time aware that that architecture changes, depending on the place where you build, on traditions and cultures of the countries. Investigating the relationships between architecture, urbanism, landscape, and culture with an emphasis on using environmental performance and personal feelings and experiences as a generator for architectural form.
- junior architect at Jonathan Kirschenfeld architect PC
- october 2013 – march 2014 New York, NY
- extra school private lesson at math | physic | english
- january 2013 – current Rimini, IT
- intern architect at Beyhan Karahan architects & associates
- september 2012 – december 2012 New York, NY
- master's degree in architecture at Alma Mater Studiorum University
- september 2008 – october 2014 Bologna, IT
- degree in science and math at Albert Einstein High School
- september 2003 – july 2008 Rimini, IT
- YOUTHPASS - youth exchange, GM youth group
- ability to work in group
- solid communication
- highly capable
- willing to learn
- hard working
- adobe photoshop
- microsoft office
- 3d studio max